Elegant and affordable day cruiser + add-ons!
Boat through the Miamian waters in style and for a very affordable price! Lots of add-ons, no hidden fees or charges. Convenient pick up locations. US Coast Guard Licensed Captain and 1st. Mate/Steward INCLUDED!
We are a fully licensed charter company and we have top of the line commercial charter insurance to back up all our operations.
Each charter is provided with:
USCG Licensed captain
– 1st. Mate/Steward
– Disposable cutlery.
– Paper plates.
– Plastic cups.
– Paper towels.
– Paper napkins.
– Inflatable flamingo
– Inflatable tubes (interconnected)
– Docking fees
For your fun, we always bring and have aboard:
– 3 TVs and DVD players (main salon and both staterooms).
– Satellite TV.
– Air Conditioned throughout the vessel.
– WiFi through T-Mobile hotspot.
– USB chargers and extra USB cables (Lightning, Micro USB and USB-C).
– Extra sunscreen.
– Floating island.
– Scuba goggles
– Secondary ice chest to have all the cold beverages close to the swimming platform.
– Deck hot/cold shower.
– New sunbeds at the vessel’s bow, for your tanning needs.
Your safety and enjoyment is our TOP PRIORITY. This is why we always carry:
– Extra anchor.
– Portable air horn (in addition to the vessel’s horn).
– 16+ USCG approved life jackets.
– 4 USCG approved infant life jackets.
– 10+ additional anchoring, mooring and decking lines.
– 5+ additional fenders.
– State of the art and newly replaced Garmin GPS.
– 12.9 inch IPad with Navionics software in addition to the vessel’s Garmin GPS.
– NEW EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon), registered with the USCG.
– Life Ring with 60’ of floating nylon line.
– Secondary and portable VHF radio (in addition to the vessel’s).
– First Aid Kit
We’ll love to have you aboard and enjoy our boat to the fullest! However, we do have some ground rules:
– The captain is the one in command. What he says, goes. And this included cutting the charter short due to safety, security and weather concerns
– No red wine (stains)
– No fruit juices (stains)
– Minors are required to wear a life best at all times
– Always follow crew instructions